Monday, January 23, 2012

Long Distance Relationship.

what do you think about long distance relationship?.

well i know many people didn't believe it. but many people believe it too. ^^

some people maybe didn't believe and laugh about it. that's because they can't feel it so they can't understand!. they can't understand how its feel.. the feeling which make you sad.. happy.. but will make you become stronger and stronger. you'll be stronger because long distance relationship teach you how to be patient.. wait.. believe and brave =)

this is the first time i've long distance relationship. i'm in singapore, and my gf in vietnam. far ne?. it's hard. have many sad and hard times. but i try. she try. we won't give up. we will wait the day when we can meet for real. =')

have many time i thought to let her go. maybe she'll be more happy with other guy at there who better than me. but.......... i can't do that. i can't let her go. maybe i'm so selfish but.. loving someone must be selfish right?.

just try more. try and pray. that day will come. the day when i can meet her for real.<3

3 comments:

  1. Today is 31st,January 2013...more than 1year 1month since the day u've posted this post =)
    Too long since we have broken up ne...But why do I still cry when I read again this? Dunno how many times I read again again these posts ....Dunno if you still remember this blog or even once time visit it but me nearly learn by heart all wat u wrote.Today i decide to comment,i know u will never come here and read it but at least,this is last things u still left it here for me after closed all wat can close to leave totally from my life.What did u do to me huh Ichi? Boys confessed to me but why am i still thinking abt you like hell?
    Did u think about me in 2012 Xmas? Did u miss me that time? eventho its just a bit? I missed you and cry alot...Im so stupid right? But I love you.Im scare that u live unhappy at there,cant smile and always worry,but thank you...thank you for used to write this things...It makes my heart warmer and warmer. =) Im not alone right? I have u in my mind...
    "you'll be stronger because long distance relationship teach you how to patient...wait...believe and brave =)"
    "but i try.she try.we wont give up..."
    i know its all past now.But thank you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post for him. 3Y6M. I know you will never be able to forget him. It is not because you are bad that you still miss him when with me, but I know it's because I cannot be better than him or like him or even close to what he was. I waited one whole night for you thinking you would come back to talk about trip with me but you did not. And I started wandering around on the internet, decided to take a look at your fb, ig, tumblr, etc. It hurts me to see the post in tumblr and this post. I know I would never be able to replace him, even if he was a fictional character. I am far from him, I am far from the kind of guy that you want. I am sorry for everything that happened. If I have a superpower now, I would want it to be the ability to able to find him for you or if he did not exist, I would want a power to make such a person exist and find you. I won't want a power to make myself like him, because I am myself and if being myself cannot satisfy you, I also shouldn't deceive you and myself by changing myself to be him. So.. miss him as much as you want. I don't feel mad. I feel sad. Sad that you lost him. Sad that he was not a real person that you can actually find back. Sad that I am not like him who can make you ever happy. Sad that we are stuck in this situation whereby you miss a past guy when you are with another now because it shows how bad this current guy is that made you have to think of past guy. I am sorry. Even if I may think I haven't done wrong things in individual events, I am sorry for overall making you upset. I am sorry for not being able to guide you with a way that will make you feel good and happy and willing to be guided by me, unlike the time that you were with him - you willingly followed him, listened to his opinion, took up his advice willingly. Miss him, forever. You do not believe in the word forever, I know. Maybe one day a guy better than him would appear and you will then never miss him again. I am sorry to be a disturbance in your life. I don't want to end with you. But I know.. if one day we end, you won't miss me like how you are doing and will continue to do for missing him. You would probably think of me, but the thought of me will just tire you out and make you feel that it was a right choice to end with me, even though there may be regrets. I am a failure in this relationship. A fiasco. Sorry for perturbing you. Now is 1033pm. I would continue to wait for you for the night, if you don't reply, it's ok. I deserve it. But I want you, and even Daichi, to know that I love you. Goodnight and sleep well. I miss those days when a sentence could be repeated a million times without getting tired of it compared to now when a simple story is too long to be told completely. I miss you. Goodnight, I love you.

      Delete